Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's April 1st ☻

♫ Happy Birthday Scott! ♫
(the Elder)
Happy April Fool's Day!
«Laughter, some said it's the best medicine in the world.
So start smiling and laughing as much as you can. Have a hearty laugh over every amusing situation. Laugh even at yourself and smile at the simplest pleasures in your life.
»
«
With smiles and laughter, your days will become lighter, more joyous and more bearable even on those hay-wired days. Your smiling face looks much more appealing and beautiful too. »
«
Give away your smiles freely and in abundance. Spread your laughter around as it's contagious.
»

Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. ~Yiddish Proverb

When people are laughing, they're generally not killing each other. ~Alan Alda

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects. ~Arnold Glasow

A good laugh is sunshine in the house. ~William M. Thackeray

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. ~Victor Borge

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love your colorful post - I have been laughing all morning pulling little April Fool tricks on my kiddies!

dreamit said...

Happy Birthday to Scott. LOVE all those quotes. I totally agree too:)

wendy said...

Well, despite waking up to a Blizzard, lacking in sleep, hating my job lately---I will try and laugh. Because it is soooo true. laughter is medicine for the soul.

monstermash said...

I love all those great quotes!

sewpink said...

Nothing like a good laugh!