Thursday, July 11, 2013

Curiouser



How's everyone's summer going?  We are having a good one here.  It seems extra hot and humid but I fear that is just partly "me".

Mark got me a new lap top so when Scott took off to Fort Riley, I gave him my PC.  I thought I got everything off of it that I would need but I have had some weird things happen since then.


I'm finding them all to be
curiouser and curiouser.



In iTunes all of the music that I downloaded myself from CD's is no longer in my account.  I had downloaded iTunes on to an iTouch and an iPad. When I sync those to the computer I am able to access the previous downloads but I haven't found an option to somehow get it back into iTunes.   So in short if I want to listen to any of the content previously downloaded I have to  sync the iTouch or iPad..  




When I go to sync music a note appears are you sure you want to sync this i(whatever) with your iTunes account and loose all of that content.  Well, why would I want to do that?  Curiouser


The other problem I am having is with my blogs.  I'm not sure if that is related to the PC issues or my doing from messing around with the privacy settings in Picasa.






So many posts have this beautiful gray circle in place of the picture.


 In 'Pinterest' where people have pinned something from a post the picture shows up on their boards but when you click through to go to the recipe, or what have you ... the picture is not there....just that  big beautiful gray circle.

I do want to get back into the swing of things and start blogging, at least a tad ~ but these days whenever I have a spare minute here and there I have been trying to locate and replace all my missing pictures. Some of these posts are from several years ago and  I can't even remember exactly what picture goes where! It is so exciting when I manage to find them. In some ways  this whole challenge has been kind of fun.  Finding the posts with missing pictures and figuring out what picture had been there has taken me down memory lane.♥

NOW ~How's that for a good attitude?   I AM trying.  Hopefully that counts for something.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is curious! I'm terrible with technology, so I don't have anything useful to say about that. But yay for trying!

Marci said...

:( I hate computer stuff!!!