Wednesday, November 4, 2009

If Only

If I lived in Utah I would be going to




and using this COUPON
Print the coupon, bring it in to the Bake Shop and get a
FREE Double Fudge Cake Bite

Sweet Tooth Fairy Gourmet Bake Shop
1227 S University Ave Provo, UT 84601
#801-375-3484


Offer Expires: November 31, 2009--one coupon per customer please.
I would definitely be tempted to disguise myself.
 After all, I DO wear a lot of different hats.

Would someone, anyone, please go there and have one for me?

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

If only you lives in Utah...is right!!! I would go there with you!

Kayley said...

mmmm.... I sort of wish I'd never gone to that place while I lived there- then I couldn't be missing their treats now!

wendy said...

Well, If I could go there I would.
I miss SEE'S Candies. love their chocolates.

and what a fun time you must have had making halloween goodies with the grandkids. I am missing my little grandkids alot right now as we always made halloween cookies too.
not as fancy as your though I might add

Valerie said...

Oh, I wish I'd have seen this sooner!!! :)