Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time for a Change

Remember these



Miss Hope informed me that  "it was about time we updated our stockings". (I will keep those heirloom stockings until someday when someone wants them.)
Hope was right, the time had come for a change and I had a lot of fun making some new ones.

Our New Christmas Stockings:

 I wanted to make them all a little different. So I used different fabrics and cut out different shapes for each stocking. I set out bunches of fabrics and let Scott and Hope pick the material and embroidery font they wanted.



I'll tell you a little secret.    .......     This one is my favorite

  Shhhhhh
Original Post Date
12/07/2009

9 comments:

Marci said...

Yours is my favorite too!

Kayley said...

they are so adorable mom- it's weird how each one "looks" like the person it belongs too!

Diane said...

I agree with both Marci and Kayley :)

Cheryl Joy said...

I love the curly toe on yours.. I'm going to make some next year and I may just have to use yours as inspiration. :)

Heather said...

You are so tlaented and I love seeing all of your cute family in the wedding pictures!

Mark Miner said...

Hey, why didn't I get to pick out my fabric? I know it's hard to trust someone from Idaho but I might have suprised you. They all look great. Thanks

Hope said...

Thanks Mum! I love my stocking.

Hope said...

Thanks Mum! I love my stocking.

Dottie said...

I love, love, love your new stockings!