"30 reasons why I l♥ve Mark"
(in no particular order)
- I love that you have a great sense of humor. It was one of the first things that attracted me to you. You are hilarious. You kept me laughing when we first met and you still keep me laughing today. I love it.
- I love your beautiful blue eyes.
- I love that you are an amazing father. You are involved in their lives, show them affection, lead them, teach them, and always love them. I couldn't have dreamed of having a better man to raise children with than you.
- I love your kind heart. You have a genuine love for people and a have always had a spirit of generosity.
- I love that you are gifted at ironing clothes and still iron everyone's clothes for church.
- I love that you are a very hard worker. You do so much for our family.
- I love your eternal perspective. You help me to see the big picture when I start to worry about the little things.
- I love that you are the patriarch of our home. You are a protector.
- I love that you are a wonderful granddad. I love to watch you tenderly rock a sweet baby to sleep. I love the way you are playful and fun and always make time to make little ones feel special.
- I love that you honor your priesthood.
- I love that you are understanding and know when it's been a crazy week. You never complain when I let things slide.
- I love your cute legs.
- I love how you drive all the carpools you can when you're in town to lighten my load.
- I love how you are the life of the party.
- I love the way you support me in all of my endeavors. You are always my biggest fan
- I love the way you look in your suit every Sunday.
- I love that you are a family man. It is always so exciting when you manage to get an earlier flight. I love that you'd rather be home with us than away.
- I love watching YOU watch football.
- I love to talk to you. Thanks for listening to me. I know you are always there for me.
- I love that you want to provide opportunities and experiences for your kids to learn and grow.
- I love that you have sacrificed things you wanted so your children could have what they wanted.
- I love the way you float in the pool after doing yard work on Saturdays.
- I love that you always know just what to say when I am teary.
- I love how you sing Christmas carols all year long.
- I love how you think everything I cook is delicious.
- I love that you are proud of your children and are always their advocate.
- I love your voice.
- I love that you love me. You are the first person I want to talk to everyday. You love to make me smile. You really are my best friend.
- I love all of our memories together. I love them all. The sad ones, funny ones and sweet ones. We have learned so much together and I love who we have become together.
30. YOU. I love you. Simply YOU.
Happy Anniversary Mark!