Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak

A little over three years ago I shared a POST about Stephanie Nielson.  Then there was this one on the POWER of HOPE .... and this inspirational video on FAITH.
via Pinterest
The amazing "Beautiful Heartbreak" 
that Stephanie has so graciously shared with the world is a testimony that indeed…
 "We can do all things through Christ which strentheneth us." ~Phillipians 4:13


Although I don’t have the time to follow my favorite blogs as consistently as I’d like, I do love to when I can find the extra few minutes here and there.  So I just recently did just that over at “Nie Nie’s Dialogs”  where Stephanie mentions this amazing video that she got to take part in.  

Hilary Weeks new song: "Beautiful Heartbreak".
I was so touched by this song.  I think the two biggest things I took away from it are:
~Although sometime in our lives everyone will face heartbreak of some kind or another , we can still choose to make it beautiful because of the grace of our Savior and
~that if we all wrote our signs and were truly able to read everyone else’s, we would all be a little kinder to one another.

I couldn’t find all the lyrics but the Chorus was posted in the comments on YouTube. 
via Pinterest

(Chorus)
Every fear, every doubt, all the pain I went through
Was the price that I paid to see this view
And now that I'm here I would never trade
The grace that I feel and the face that I find
Through the bittersweet tears and the sleepless nights
I used to pray He'd take it all away
But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.






6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I look forward to when my heartbreak will be "beautiful."

Grateful for hope.

Heather said...

Awww... that was such a great post about Stephanie and Hillary's song! Loved it!!

monstermash said...

This is beautiful.

Dottie said...

I love this post.

calicocat said...

Beautiful

Sally said...

Thanks for this inspirational post