Thursday, June 12, 2008

Silly Bill

This was the funniest thing. I tried to capture it with pictures but you just really had to be there! Hope had wrapped one of Scott's birthday presents in her old shoe box.(she has tiny feet) The box was sitting on the stair landing. Bill stepped in it with all four legs and kept turning around in circles. I told him the box was too small for him to sit in but he persisted.

Even funnier, was later Blanco sat in it! Scott took those pictures and I don't have them yet. What silly guys!

Side Note: Marci and Mike adopted a stray white cat that Ella named Meow Meow. She was a cute cat and really sweet. Meow Meow had a litter of kittens ... all white. We let Scott and Hope each pick out a kitten. Hope picked Blanco the first one born and Scott picked Bill. He was the last one of the bunch and a little runt. I think that's why Scott liked him so much. Here are some pictures of them at about a month old:


6 comments:

Marci said...

Those pictures of Bill in the box are hilarious! And I'm impressed by your photo collage - I don't even know how to do that :-)!

Hope said...

Yeah that was really funny!

Hope said...

Maybe next time I should wrap Scott's present in a bigger box!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Oh, those kittens!! SO CUTE!! And when my family had a cat, she liked to s-q-u-e-e-z-e into shoe boxes, too!

kirs10 said...

heres just a little joke:oh you silly billy you cant eat that chilly sauce or fit in ashoe box!!oh and give me some commentson,www.kir10-kirsten.blogspot.com

Kayley said...

they were so cute! and the pictures in the box are so funny :)