Friday, June 27, 2008

Voice Camp Recital




We had the Voice Camp Concert today. It was wonderful! Debbie did such an amazing job with those kids.
Thanks Marci for not only coming with Mike and the girls but for taping it for us.

You're the best!



Here are some pictures of Hope.
Hope, Kirsten and Megan

The recital included both the younger group and the older group. It was fun to hear them all. Each participant did a solo and there were 3 group numbers. I was so proud of of each and every one of them. That takes courage and they all did a great job! I hope Debbie does "Voice Camp" again next summer. I highly recommend it to anyone in the Katy/Houston areaI have no idea how to add the video or insert YouTube. Maybe I'll be able to add it later.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Kelley, we had lots of fun seeing all of you this weekend. Here are a couple of websites I found with great ideas for flowers and cakes. lauradowling.com (click on "portfolio") carriescakes.com (click on "view our wedding cakes")

Annemarie said...

I can't believe this is you!! It has been years...do you even remember me?? I can't believe how big your kids are, and even married with kids! I am old!! You look as beautiful as ever.

Kelley said...

Thanks Diane! Talk about "eye candy".... I LOVE both those sites.
It was great to see you guys for the Big Birthday Bash!

Kelley said...

AnneMarie, Of couse I remember you...our all time favorite babysitter! I still have a little Halloween Box you painted for us in the 80's! Wow, how fun to hear from you!