Yep, she did!
Here it is:
- 1 26 oz. jar pasta sauce (you may want more when serving)
- 1 30 oz. bag frozen large cheese ravioli, thawed- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
(optional: I add 1/2 lb. ground beef...brown meat in saucepan and stir in sauce)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9x13 dish with spray and spoon in 1/3 of sauce.
-Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter spinach over them.
- Top with 1/2 mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese.- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 more minutes, or until bubbly.
I'm definitely going to make this sometime. I think I'll use my oh, so favorite, Bertolli Sauce when I make it.