Monday, September 1, 2008

Cookie Anyone?

Today was a very HAPPY DAY at the Miner House.
I made The OlsenFamily .....
unforgettable, delectable, wonderful
..... "Bakery Cookies".


Would you believe, I still have the original recipe I jotted on the back of a piece of paper 20 years ago. I'm Not Kidding!




I almost forgot all about that recipe (Unimaginable) and I saw it on Anne Marie's Cooking Blog, Taste Buds ... which I love by the way! Check it out. I've become a huge fan of cooking blogs. My two favorites are Taste Buds and On My Menu by Marci.


Anyway, I had these Hershey Mini Kisses and decided this was the perfect recipe.
Get the recipe :
These are AnneMarie's cookies. Aren't they beautiful! When she's not cooking, baking or being the perfect mom, she really should be a food/ photo stylist!

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

OK, you are so cute! I can't believe you still have that recipe!! Thank you for the sweet words!!

Christina said...

My mom and I still have the recepie book you gals made in Relief Society back in the Mira Mesa/Scripps ranch ward! And I just suspect that the cookie recepie is in it as well! Not like having an original Hand copy I know, but still good memories!

Kel, you can come and visit ANY time you want, in the meantime feel free to live vicariously through my blog!

Lova ya!

Kelley said...

Yay! I can't wait to see where we go next. Can I have your body too???

Christina said...

let's put it this way, I'd kill to have 5 kids and still look as great as you! ;)