Monday, October 20, 2008

I Adore It!

I was so fortunate to have just happened to check in on Marci's sister-in-law's fun blog, The Life of Chrissy the other day and what perfect timing! Would you believe I was even the first to comment. I've been so excited to see what she'd send me. It came in the mail with a sweet note, "I hope you like it."
Chrissy, I ADORE it! Thank you SO much. I can't wait to put it on my charm bracelet. So . . .What do you think, would you like to receive a fun little surprise?
Here's the Deal: The PAY IT FORWARD exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return.The recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward".
Here are the Rules: I agree to send along some goodies to the first three people who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three people post this information and "Pay It Forward" to the first three people who comment on their post.

You must promise to mention this on your blog, link to me, and send off your goods to those three people so that this continues. As soon as I have my three lucky bloggers, I will email you a request for your shipping address.

Hmmm...what will be coming your way? ~ That's all part of the fun!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Okay - That is the cutest idea ever and I have been following your cute little blog through Annemarie and Christina! It is so fun to see your family and how big your kids are - your mom and dad still look as cute and as young as ever! How fun to have them living near by!

Well, I will definitely play the pay it forward tag - what a great concept!

It is so fun to keep in touch with you gusy through the blog!:0)

Annemarie said...

YAY!! I was number 4 on Marci's and was so sad...YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! This is the first time I've found your blog, and I actually get something just for commenting? Brilliant!!

This is a great idea... I can't wait to keep it going!

Diane said...

Hi Kelley, I have to tell you that we made the witch cupcakes in Achievement Days last night and it was a big hit. I let each girl make 2, 1 to eat and 1 to give away(trying to teach service). The girls put their personality into them and each one was a little different. They came out adorable and delicious and the girls had a great time! Thanks for the idea! ...what are we doing next month?

Chrissy said...

Yes. The cupcakes were adorable. And delicious. I believe I had 2 1/2 of them; one after the other. Thanks 10 year-olds, for making them for me!!! :)

stblooms said...

man-I missed my chance! What a cute idea. I hope it get to do it some time.