Wednesday, October 29, 2008

To My Pumpkin Friend

Tomorrow I'm going Visiting Teaching and I wanted to bring a little something.
A friend gave me some Pumpkin Candy Corns with a little verse a few years ago and I think it is so cute!
This is the Verse:
To My Pumpkin Friend
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He opens you up and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.

p.s. I l ove candy corn!

10 comments:

sewpink said...

That is so cute!

Annemarie said...

That is a very cute idea!

Kayley said...

cute mom! you should send me some so I can copy it :)

Holly and Brad said...

I love it! I think I will have to steal this idea! Can you do this for all holidays? My visiting teach-ees will love you for it :)

So cute!

monstermash said...

You are the best. Thanks!

Diane said...

I will definitely file away this idea for future Visiting Teaching, Achievement Days or Lessons....thanks again, Kelley. There are a lot of cute ideas out there but you have a knack for sorting them out and finding the best ones! it sure makes my life easier...

Diane said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention how cute your photo looks....just like a magazine!

Kelley said...

Thanks Diane!

stacey said...

I love candy corn too. What a cute idea.

Heather said...

That is so sweet!

I love that little poem!