Yummy Mummy Treat Cups
What you'll need:
- Plastic or paper cups, bathroom sized
- An old white t-shirt
- Medium wiggle eyes
- Felt, any Halloween color
- Glue stick
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- 1-Cut a small section from the t-shirt, depending on how many treat cups you will be making. Start with a section about 6” x 6”.
- 2-Cut that section into strips.
- 3- the bottom of the cup, wrap around and press in place. Repeat until entire cup is covered.
- 4-Cut a simple bow from felt. For a “boy” cup, use white craft glue to attach the bow tie to the bottom of the cup. For a “girl” cup, glue the bow to the top of the cup.
- 5-Use white craft glue to attach wiggle eyes. Fill with fun treats!
Save old t-shirts, blue jeans and even boxer shorts for use in craft projects such as these. Wiggle eyes are available in a large variety of sizes from your local craft supply or discount department store. Due to cottons stretchy nature, strips will cut jagged not straight. This gives your mummy character! thanks Sharon - so cute...