Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a total goner

Usually every Monday afternoon Mark drives Hope to her Bassoon lesson. Here's a video if you've never seen or heard a Bassoon before. (I hadn't until Hope decided she wanted to play it.)



Well not last Monday, I begged to take her so I would have an excuse to sit and read instead of cook, clean, catch up on calls.... just sit and read none other than, you guessed it "Twilight". I do enjoy listening also. Her teacher, Marilyn Chappell, is amazing. Sometimes Marilyn will accompany her on the piano or play a duet with her. I love it. Well, just as Hope's lesson ended, I finished it. Perfect. Only I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next book. "New Moon". I was starting to panic because I thought Hope still had a copy of it . She had already returned it to her friend. Oh no! This couldn't be! Marci bailed me out and borrowed her friend, McKell's copy. (Well, that's the least she could do, since she got me started on this crazy addiction) Thanks McKell!
So I'm back in business or ... a goner.... depending on how you see it.

2 comments:

Marci said...

See Mom, you think you don't have time, but you can always MAKE time :-)!

Chrissy said...

i swear. we are all turning into the people we probably make fun of all the time.