Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who Do You Think You Are?

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results

This is what the quiz says about me:

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

Take the quiz and let me know who you are........

6 comments:

monstermash said...

I'm an Alice. That was fun! You seem a lot like an Alice too. I bet it was border line.

Marci said...

Mom, You are cracking me up with all the Twilight stuff on your blog :-). I'm an Esme too, although you could tell which character each answer was for I think. I'll call you later!

Diane said...

I hope Marci is happy, she got us addicted:) I am almost finished with New Moon and I'm enjoying it even more than Twilight.

Of course, I'm Esme, great minds think alike.

Marci said...

I am happy...VERY happy :-)!!!

Kelley said...

I sure hope so Marci!

Hope said...

I'm and Alice.