Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Love

Tomorrow night I'm having a baby shower. It is one of my favorite things to do. It's so fun to celebrate new babies ... don't ya think! This is for a baby boy that was born on January 3rd. I was looking around for anything blue to add to the dining room where the buffet will be. I came across one of Kayley's cute plaques that she made for a sample a few years ago. I hung it on the mirror.
Ribbons ....
Buttons....
Isn't he a little doll! I decided to make one of my Etsy Frames
to display the cutie pie's picture.

13 comments:

Diane said...

You do everything with such flair. I love the 3 tiered dish.

Heather said...

Too cute is all I can say! I, like you, love to throw baby showers - your house looks so cute and I love the frame you made for her sweet baby!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you for stopping by. It's so nice to meet you (if I haven't been by here yet) and I hope you'll come back!

Holly and Brad said...

SO cute! I wish I could come and I don't even know who it's for!! That's how appealing you have made it. Have fun! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Marci said...

It looks great!!! Let us know how it goes!

Josie said...

How fun!! I LOVE baby showers!!!

sewpink said...

I love the way you have it set up. I hope you take more pictures tomorrow night. How fun!

monstermash said...

That looks so cute. I love it.

dreamit said...

That is beautiful. I love the glitter words tied with ribbon to the flowers. Yes, take more pictures so we can see it all!

stacey said...

I love baby showers! Everything looks amazing. Have fun tonight.

Kayley said...

he is super cute! Mom I LOVE that frame you made!

Christina said...

how much fun!!!!

Amy & Mark said...

So, so, so cute!