Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunday Dinner

Sunday Dinner.....Finally
I know it's Tuesday, I'm a little behind again. Setting the table Saturday night.
We had the fam over for dinner to celebrate Mr. Mark's birthday.
He wanted to California Combo for dinner. It's a family favorite, fine by me....easy to make!

We had fun loading his Million Dollar Pie with lots of candles. He was a great sport about the whole thing.
Marci recoreded it:
Dad's Birthday Song He wore the shirt from Kayley & Scott (loves it guys...thanks!)
Frog and Addie ready for dessert.
Ella & Addie entertaining themselves while the big people visit.
What nice little girlies!
By the way, we're doing some new things over at the Pineapple Hill Blog.
click the logo

5 comments:

stacey said...

What a fun day. I'm lovin' the Tuesday Tip and Marvelous Monday at Pineapple Hill Blog. Fun:)

Kayley said...

Yay dad's shirt does look cute on him! I forgot about California combo... can you email or post the recipe?

stacey said...

I clicked on the California Combo and the recipe came up. It looks yummy. I'm excited to try it.

sewpink said...

Love all your fun traditions! That recipe sounds great.

Kelley said...

LeeLee-click on California Combo and it should take you to Marci's Menu Blog where she posted the recipe. Let me know if you can't get it. Hugs!