Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank You Thursday

I am so blessed to have the sweetest EVER friends! Today my fun friend, Cynthia, (who happens to be one of the most talented people on the face of the earth) took me to lunch for my birthday. We wanted to wait until all of our company had left, the kids were back in school and life had settled a little....just a little. I know what you're thinking... Yep, it took this long.
We went to the Red Oak Grill (my pick)! The first time I went there, she took me.

It is so delicious. I've been back several times.
Their menu is amazing.

My favorite thing is the BEEF KABOB- Two skewers of tender beef cubes served with rice and special salad. The rice and cucumber salad are to die for....Seriously. I had a wonderful time catching up with her. It was a real treat!
Thank you Cynthia ♥.
The restaurant is close to Marci and Mike's place so
I swung by before heading home and got
me some baby sugar from Adeline.
Then I was "good to go"!
If only everyday went this way:0

10 comments:

sewpink said...

How fun! Beef Kabobs and Baby Sugar....you can't beat that:)

monstermash said...

That menu does look amazing!..and that Adeline is soooo cute.

Diane said...

What a great day! thanks for sharing it. I have come to look forward to 'Thankyou Thursday'!

Holly and Brad said...

I wish I lived in Houston...we would totally be friends! I just love you and your cute family! Happy BEEEEEEE-lated birthday.

Oh...I will be coming to Katy next weekend for Heidi P.'s shower...hope to see you there!

Andrea said...

That looks delicious! And Adeline is just so cute. :)

Marci said...

I want Cynthia to be my friend too :-)!

stacey said...

Fun day. That restraunt sounds wonderful and how perfect to end it with baby sugar!

kelley said...

This is Thank You Friday...
Thank you... wonderful daughter.

dreamit said...

I love Thank You Thursdays. What a sweet friend and what a fun day!

Kayley said...

How fun mom- you and Cynthia make such a cute best-friend-pair :)